Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 (resolution)



Well the New Year is here.

I started out by purchasing myself a present for the New Year. I think it was well deserved, though I am still a little nervous about spending that good chunk of change.  If my Dad finds out, he might kill me.  I promised him that starting January I would save 1/4 of my paycheck and give to him to keep safe for me, as a personal savings account that way I don't always have access to spend it as I please...Well technically I bought myself the iPad on the 31st, it wasn't January yet...But I have to postpone my savings to him until Feb.  BUT- I will have to be sparing with my money for the rest of the month. 

This iPad is the COOLEST thing of all time.  Although it was a pretty penny, (a few penny's actually) I think it is well worth the money.  I did my research on tablets before I purchased of course, size, capacity, processors, image quality...etc.   I got the WiFi only one, which is totally fine because everywhere I go has WiFi available (usually).  I am able to work from home on it, which is so perfect.  I can paint on it, sketch on it, and write ideas on it.  Which moves me to my next discovery, 'Paper'.  It's an app that gives you options to write, paint, sketch, outline and blend colors... It's extremely tremendous. AND that is only ONE of the apps that I have downloaded.  There are so many other cool ones available, for FREEEEEE.

My resolution, well one of them anyway, is to be more artistic.  I am going to write things about my day, random quotes, notes, funny pictures, etc... I will try to carry this as I go about my days, that way I remember everything.  This is a good thing. 

Not only is that one of my resolutions, as always, I will try to be more healthier. 

I hope everyone had a great New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment